I have heard so much about this Laksa flavor by KOKA that I am very excited to try this one out!
- Place noodles into 400ml of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add seasoning and stir.
- Transfer to bowl and serve.
Standard block of wheat noodles.
- The seasoning powder is a mix of – seafood extract (shrimp, fish, scallop), onion, chilli flakes, ginger, coriander, lemongrass, turmeric and salt.
- Next we have an aromatic chilli oil that means business!
- And lastly coconut powder mixed with some salt and sugar.
This dish has a lovely coconuty aroma! It is mildly spicy with a lovely looking broth.
However, it has that particular fishy smell to it that I personally don’t like and haven’t developed a taste for it yet.
The noodles are plenty and of good quality, they are chewy and work well with the broth.
I’m kind of disappointed that I did not like them as much I thought I would like them. You too?
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used non-commercially. Provided that full and clear credit is given to Shruti Gupta and Instant Noodle Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.