This was sent to me by the lovely people at Indomie India team, thank you so much! And a bigger thank you for introducing these noodles in India and only for Rs 20/- a packet!!
Click Here to buy on Amazon!
- Place noodles in briskly boiling water (400 ml) and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Mix all seasoning sachets (according to taste) in a bowl while noodles are being cooked.
- Stir noodles with seasonings. Mix well and serve.
So although the packet suggests we use 400ml of water, I used roughly around 320ml and I cook them for about 2 minutes and let it rest in the same hot water for another minute.
Standard Indomie block of wheat noodles and these are some of the best out there!
- Seasoning oil made from – palm oil and onion.
- Bumbu aka the seasoning powder has – salt, sugar, garlic & celery powder, pepper and artificial chicken flavor.
- The intense chilli powder.
As much as I like Indomie noods, I am not a fan of their soupy noodles. Indomie wheat noodles have such a good texture which is lost in a broth.
The broth is aromatic in a comforting sort of way and has a mild chicken flavor to it.
The noodles as always are chewy, flavorful and so so comforting!
Thankfully these nice people have sent me 2 packets of this flavor and I am going to make a non soupy version for a re review of these noods! #staytuned
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used non-commercially. Provided that full and clear credit is given to Shruti Gupta and Instant Noodle Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.